A Moon coaching platform is a space for you to plan and track your personal or professional development under the guidance of a coach and with the support of peers. To join a coaching platform, you’ll need to create an account.
Depending on your work or interests, you can join multiple coaching platforms, or even create your own. You'll create a separate account for each one, but you can use the same email address if you want.
Ways to join a coaching platform:
- Receive and accept an email invitation from a coach.
- Join a platform from the platform's login page.
- Let The Moon find platforms already associated with your email address(es).
💌 Receive and accept an invitation
Once you’ve been invited to join a platform, you'll need to accept the invitation and set up your Moon account. Here's how:
- Check your inbox for an email invitation from your coach.
- Click Login Now.
- Enter your first and last name, create a password, then click Next.
💻 Sign up directly on your coach's moon platform
You can register for your coach's platform for free on their Moon subdomain. Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to your coach's subdomain, e.g., https://mycoach.moon.team.
- Under "Register for Free," enter your first and last name, create a password, then click register.
🔎 Find platforms you've already joined
The Moon can help you find platforms where you're already a member based on your email address. Visit https://login.moon.team/ and click Find your Moon platforms.
💡 For more help getting started with The Moon, read our guide for new members.
Tip: Our support team is always willing to help. If you need assistance, click on the chat icon on this page. If we're not here live, we'll respond in a few hours or by the next business day.